Collection of Personal Details that may be collected and held for processing include:
- Information that identifies you, such as your name, address, date of birth, and gender;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number
Processing of Personal Details Any personal data received in regards to an account holder and/or registrant is:
- Processed in accordance with the rights of the Account Holder concerned
- Obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose
- Kept in a secure manner
- Is utilized for marketing purposes based on the opt-out principle
Disclosure of Information
- GrandMondialCasino.Games will instruct and authorize the credit financial institution by which an Account Holder’s account is held to disclose any information as may be requested by any Governing Authority in respect of an Account Holder’s account.
- GrandMondialCasino.Games will disclose personal data when ordered to do so by any Governing Authority and/or under any legal provision contained in the Governing Law. For fraud detection and control purposes the Player agrees that GrandMondialCasino.Games has the right to transfer your personal data to third parties, including so-called AVS service providers and other partners.
- Furthermore, GrandMondialCasino.Games reserves the right to disclose personal data to relevant recipients where GrandMondialCasino.Games has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that involve the Player’s Casino Account.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Materials
GrandMondialCasino.Games reserves the right to process personal data for CRM purposes. Players can unsubscribe from promotional material sent electronically.
Correction of Incorrect Account Information
- The Account Holder has the right to access the Account Holder’s own personal data and/or has the right to correct and/or erase wrong and/or inappropriate data.
Cookies / ActiveX
GrandMondialCasino.Games website works by using cookies and Active X components for (but is not limited to) the following purposes:
- To identify the Account Holder’s preferred language so it is automatically selected when the Account Holder returns to GrandMondialCasino.Games;
- For analysis of the GrandMondialCasino.Games website traffic so as to allow us to make suitable improvements.
- The operation of the games (such as the flash casino)
- Not to sell, give away, or otherwise communicate your personal or corporate information to any other persons or companies.
- To use your personal data to provide you with information or materials only if you requested it.
- By registering an Account with GrandMondialCasino.Games, the Player is giving the Casino consent to conduct any verification as required.
- GrandMondialCasino.Games reserves the right to ask Players for verification documents following deposits and/or prior to executing a withdrawal.
- Where it is required for any fraud or anti-money laundering investigations, the Casino may request additional information to ascertain the Player’s source of funds and/or wealth.
- For verification purposes, GrandMondialCasino.Games reserves the right to ask for a clear copy of (but is not limited to):
- Valid identity document (passport, national ID card, or driver’s license)
- A copy of the card in question showing the card holder’s name, or evidence of the deposit method used (if applicable)
- Documents confirming residence, such as a bank statement or utility bill, no older than 3 months
- Should it be deemed necessary GrandMondialCasino.Games may also require these documents to be certified by a registered Notary.
- Casino play at GrandMondialCasino.Games is available only to persons older than 21 years of age. Anyone using the casino software who is found to be under the age of 21 will have all game play voided and any winnings forfeited. GrandMondialCasino.Games may also report the matter to relevant authorities.
- GrandMondialCasino.Games reserves the right to seek information about the extent of the Player’s intended gambling during the verification process.
- Any documents provided to GrandMondialCasino.Games will be held in confidence and stored for five years from the date the Player’s Account is closed (unless there is a regulatory reason which Casino must comply with which extends this period).
- GrandMondialCasino.Games takes a Risk-based approach to mitigate the presence of money laundering, fraud, and criminal activity. A Player’s account may be frozen and any payment withheld, where the casino is unable to verify the Player’s identity.
A Note To International Users: Please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to, processed, and stored in overseas locations. The data protection laws may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the respective countries. By using our services or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing, and storage of your information in overseas locations.